If you are facing criminal charges for assault, DUI, robbery, a sex crime, or another offense, the lawyer you choose to represent you can have a tremendous impact on your case. The process ahead can feel daunting alone. Fortunately, the experienced legal team at Patituce & Associates is here to help. Contact us today to take advantage of your free case review.
Why Should You Hire a Lorain Criminal Defense Lawyer?
A Lorain criminal defense lawyer can assist you in many ways, including:
- Investigating your case to discover important evidence or to advance alternative legal theories than the prosecution’s
- Explaining your legal rights and options
- Negotiating a favorable plea agreement on your behalf
- Discussing the risks and benefits of accepting any plea deal
- Challenging the evidence against you and moving to suppress it, when appropriate
- Building a compelling legal strategy tailored to your particular situation
- Seeking an acquittal in court
- Ensuring you understand your options at each phase of your case
Whichever route you choose to take with your case, Patituce & Associates can ensure you have powerful legal counsel by your side.
Why Choose Patituce & Associates
You have the right to choose the lawyer you want to represent you. However, we strongly believe that Patituce & Associate is a great option for you because we:
- Passionately believe that all individuals facing criminal charges have the right to due process and zealous legal representation
- Fight tirelessly on behalf of our clients every step of the way
- Have more than 70 years of combined legal experience
- Include former prosecutors on our team, so we know the ins and outs of both sides of the case
- Are the law firm other lawyers and law enforcement officers turn to when they need help defending against criminal charges
- Have a reputation as a top-rated Ohio criminal defense firm
When you are facing serious criminal charges, you can rely on us to help in every way possible.
Criminal Cases We Can Assist You With
If you are facing any of the following criminal charges, contact Patituce & Associates:
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes
- Federal offenses
- Sex crimes
- Juvenile crimes
- Theft offenses
- Weapons charges
- White collar crimes
We provide representation for felony and misdemeanor offenses. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help when you call us to take advantage of a free case review.
Can I Afford a Criminal Defense Attorney?
You can’t afford not to hire a criminal defense attorney. If you are facing criminal charges, your freedom, professional reputation, and future are hanging in the balance. While law enforcement will inform you that you have a right to a lawyer and one can be appointed to you if you cannot afford an attorney, this removes your right to choose your own lawyer. You would be assigned a random lawyer who may or may not have experience. Undoubtedly, it would be a lawyer with more cases than our lawyers handle at a given time. The estimated amount of time some public defenders spends with a client is five minutes.
When you hire Patituce & Associates, we will invest our time and energy into your case. We do not simply plead your case out to get rid of it and move on to the next person. We want to help secure the best possible outcome for you and will work tirelessly to try to obtain it.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Free Case Review
Contact Patituce & Associates today if you would like assistance with your case. We offer a free case consultation to review your legal rights and options.