If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, you need a strong ally on your side who can aggressively protect your rights. That’s what you get when you hire a Dayton criminal defense lawyer from Patituce & Associates, LLC. We are a team of former prosecutors with 70 years of experience and over 200 jury trials to our name. We know how the other side operates and how to attack their vulnerabilities. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
An Advocate on Your Side, Every Step of the Way
Our dedicated Dayton criminal defense lawyers can assist you with every stage of your case, including:
- Pre-arrest – It is understandable that you would want to clear your name, so when police ask to speak to you, you might be initially willing. However, police officers are experienced at twisting suspects’ words. Our team can take steps to immediately protect your rights, including handling any police interrogations. We have successfully prevented charges from being filed against our clients.
- Investigation – We can conduct a thorough investigation into the charges against you. Our full services include visiting the crime scene, interviewing witnesses, identifying defenses to the charges against you, independently analyzing the evidence against you, and gathering additional evidence with the help of a private investigator, as appropriate.
- Motions – There may be legal grounds to argue for evidence to be suppressed against you or for charges to be dropped. We can advance these legal arguments by filing appropriate motions.
- Plea agreement negotiations – Our team can evaluate any offered plea agreement, discuss it with you, and explain whether accepting would be in your best interest. We will provide an honest assessment and will not tell you to take a deal just to make our job easier. We only care about what’s best for you.
- Trial – Our trial lawyers have over a 90% success rate and over 200 jury trials to their names. We are not afraid to go to trial to fight to protect your rights.
At any stage in the process, we are prepared to fight aggressively to protect your rights. Contact us today to get started with your free phone case review.
Types of Cases Our Dayton Criminal Defense Lawyers Are Equipped to Handle
Some of the cases our Dayton criminal defense lawyers take on include:
- Assault, including aggravated assault and vehicular assault
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes, including aggravated assault and vehicular assault
- Federal offenses including drug, fraud, and conspiracy cases
- Homicide, including murder, aggravated murder, and voluntary manslaughter
- Juvenile crimes
- OVI for offenses alleging you were operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Sex crimes, including rape, sexual abuse, and child pornography
- Theft offenses, including theft from businesses
- Weapons charges
- White-collar crimes, including wire fraud, mail fraud, tax evasion, and embezzlement
Contact our skilled defense lawyers for a free case review.
Contact Our Dayton Lawyers for an Aggressive Criminal Defense
If you are facing any type of criminal charge in Ohio, whether a federal or state offense, the legal team at Patituce & Associates, LLC is equipped to provide you with the legal defense you need. Call us today at (440) 427-3860 to take advantage of your free case consultation.