Ohio prosecutors often aggressively prosecute any crime related to drugs. Additionally, in-depth investigations may have been conducted, so the weight of the evidence against you may be strong. When you are confronted with this aggressive prosecution, you need a strong advocate on your side.
At Patituce & Associates, LLC, we understand the serious charges and potential penalties you are facing. We can help protect your rights and your future. Contact us today for a free case review.
A Top-Notch Legal Defense
If you are facing drug charges, we can take an aggressive approach to help defend your rights and freedom by:
- Arguing for the dismissal of charges or suppression of evidence – Many drug charges are the result of illegal searches and seizures where police have violated the constitutional rights of defendants. When appropriate, we can file motions seeking to suppress the evidence against you or even dismiss the charges altogether due to this misconduct.
- Conducting an independent evaluation – Just because the government says something happened does not mean that it has. Media reports have revealed various instances in which lab technicians lied about the results of drug analysis, police have planted evidence, or law enforcement officers have broken the chain of custody. We can conduct an independent evaluation to determine whether the evidence against you is credible.
- Negotiating on your behalf – If it is possible to secure a plea agreement that is actually in your best interest, we can spearhead these negotiation talks with the prosecutor.
- Zealously representing you at trial – If you decide to take your case to trial, we can mount an aggressive defense on your behalf.
Our team of lawyers are former prosecutors with over 70 years of combined legal experience, so we know what it takes to win and how the other side operates.
Call us today at (440) 427-3860 for a free and confidential case consultation.
We Are Equipped to Handle Any Drug Offense Case
Dayton prosecutors often charge people with the following types of drug crimes:
- Possession of controlled substances (2925.11)
- Trafficking or aggravated trafficking in drugs (2925.03)
- Illegal manufacture of drugs, illegal cultivation of marijuana or methamphetamine (2925.04)
- Illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs (2925.041)
- Possessing drug paraphernalia (2925.14)
- Possessing marijuana drug paraphernalia (2925.141)
- Possessing drug abuse instruments (2925.12)
- Illegal administration or distribution of anabolic steroids (2925.06)
It is also not uncommon for prosecutors to tack on conspiracy, RICO offenses, or other charges onto drug crime offenses. Additionally, Ohio law allows the government to seize property it believes to be connected to drug activity. When facing these serious consequences, it is critical that you work with an experienced Dayton drug crimes lawyer.
Contact Us for Help with Your Drug Defense
If you are facing any type of drug offense charge in Ohio, do not hesitate to reach out to the local law firm of Patituce & Associates, LLC. Our Dayton drug crimes lawyers can expertly handle any type of drug offense case, whether charged as a state or federal crime. We have worked as prosecutors, so we know how the other side thinks and how to overcome incriminating evidence.
Call us today at (440) 427-3860 for your free and confidential case review.