At Patituce & Associates, LLC, we represent clients who are facing serious charges for federal crimes. Federal crime cases are often much more complex and serious than state crimes. They involve federal prosecutors, bureaucratic agencies, and often very strict penalties. When you are facing the full weight of the federal government, you need a criminal defense attorney you can trust who can mount an aggressive defense on your behalf. If you are facing federal criminal charges, do not hesitate to reach out to our Columbus federal crimes lawyers today.
Why Choose Patituce & Associates LLC for Your Federal Criminal Defense
Patituce & Associates, LLC has over 70 years of combined legal experience and three former prosecutors on our team. We know how the prosecution builds a case, and we know how to attack it. We have established a strong reputation for being aggressive advocates for our clients.
We also have a long track record of success. We have taken more than 200 cases to trial and have won many of those. Attorney Joseph Patituce, our firm’s managing partner, has a success rate of over 90% at trial. We can tailor a defense for your case based on the specific circumstances surrounding your case.
Federal Crimes Our Lawyers Handle
Our criminal defense lawyers defend clients in the Northern District of Ohio against federal charges such as:
- Murder: We defend clients who are facing first-degree murder charges. This may mean they are alleged to have planned the crime, used poison, committed murder during another criminal defense, or have taken other actions that support a theory they premeditated the crime. We also defend clients facing second-degree murder charges.
- Drug Crimes: We defend people who are facing charges related to the violation of Section 841 of Title 21 of the United States Code. This penalizes the manufacturer, creation, distribution, or dispensing of controlled substances, the possession of chemicals with the intent to manufacture controlled substances, or the use of the Internet to sell drugs.
- Sex Crimes: Federal sex crimes may include possession of child pornography, sex trafficking, sexual abuse of a minor, or aggravated sexual abuse.
- Weapon Crimes: Federal laws prohibit the unlawful possession, sale, or manufacturing of certain types of firearms, explosives, and other weapons or components. We defend clients facing violations of these crimes.
- Fraud: Fraud involves the use of deception to unlawfully obtain benefits, property, or something else of value. Federal fraud charges include mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, health care fraud, tax fraud, aggravated identity theft, and securities fraud.
- Conspiracy: A person can be charged with federal conspiracy if they planned to commit a crime against the U.S. government with others, any of whom may have taken steps to commit the offense.
Contact Us for Help with Your Federal Case
Let the legal team at Patituce & Associates, LLC, which is led by three former prosecutors, fight to protect your rights. We are prepared to mount a vigorous defense on your behalf. Call us today at (440) 427-3860 for your free and confidential consultation.