The former felony-level prosecutors and seasoned trial litigators that make up the team at Patituce & Associates have over 70 years of combined legal experience. Whether you’re facing a felony, misdemeanor, or federal offense, our team is here to help protect your legal rights and freedoms. We are seasoned professionals who are known for crafting strong, effective defenses. Contact us today to speak to a dedicated Youngstown criminal defense attorney.
How a Youngstown Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help
If you were recently charged with a criminal case, you might be wondering whether you should hire a lawyer. Some of the ways that an experienced Youngstown criminal defense lawyer can help include:
- Researching the caselaw relevant to your case and making effective legal arguments about it
- Identifying possible defenses that could be raised
- Discovering additional evidence that can aid in your defense
- Identifying weaknesses in the prosecution’s case
- Filing motions to limit the admissibility of evidence
- Negotiating a plea bargain on your behalf
- Providing straightforward advice about whether you should accept a plea agreement or proceed to trial
We will help you every step of the way. Contact us today for a free case review.
What to Look for in a Criminal Defense Attorney
You have the right to choose the criminal defense attorney you hire to represent you. However, not all lawyers are equally equipped to handle criminal defense cases. Here are some of the characteristics you can look for:
- Experience in a wide range of criminal defense cases, including the particular type of case you are involved in
- Honesty and straightforward advice as no ethical lawyer will try to guarantee results or say they know for certain how your case will turn out
- Knowledge of how prosecutors construct their cases and how to identify vulnerabilities in the opposition’s case
- Clear information about how they plan to approach your case and how they can protect your rights
- The willingness to discuss their track record and how many cases like yours they have won
At Patituce & Associates, we can discuss our qualifications with you during a free case review.
Can I Afford a Criminal Defense Attorney?
Sometimes people make a grave mistake of not hiring a lawyer because they think they can’t afford one. However, when you are facing potential consequences like the loss of your freedom, expensive fines, the loss of driving privileges, or damage to your reputation, you need a strong advocate on your side.
When you hire Patituce & Associates, we understand the seriousness of the consequences you are facing and can prepare a legal strategy that is tailored to your case. We will help protect your long-term objectives.
Contact Our Legal Advocates Today to Schedule Your Free Case Review
If you are facing felony or misdemeanor charges, do not hesitate to contact a Youngstown criminal defense attorney from Patituce & Associates. We can begin working immediately on your case and can take steps to protect your legal rights. Call us today to schedule your free case review.